Monday 27 March 2017

Career In Home Typing









I am now a full-time stay at home mom due to circumstances beyond my control.  However, after a while, finance became a problem.  I then discovered a site called TAH or Type At Home.com.

Type At Home.com made it quite simple to join.  All you have to do is register with the company and choose your position.  There are three (3) positions that you can choose from.  Different positions however, require a different one time, non-refundable registration fee.  but don't worry you just have to choose which is suitable to you.

Currently I am writing my trial assignment, then I would receive my actual assignments, of which I am looking forward to.  You would get paid for both your training assignment of $5 and actual assignments (based on the position you choose).

Type At Home.com allows you to type blogs, reviews and articles also create bookmarks.  The good thing about typing at home is that you can work from home at your convenience, even from your laptops if you are out.  In a subsequent article I will let you know how successful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment